Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why does my email address post my first/last name ?

my user id is lclmoshn30.Now when i get email it has my name in front of my user id. avery rowell lclmoshn30. I cant seem to get it changed back to original setup.what did i do to have it displayed like this?How to fix so wont happen again?

Why does my email address post my first/last name ?
Hello,





Follow these steps to change your name on "Sent" mails::





1) After logging in to your yahoo mail, click on the "Options" located at the top right corner of the page;


2) You will get "mail options" page;


3) You can see General Preferences in "Management" category;


4) Click on "General Preferences";


5) You will get a box "Name %26amp; Email;


6) Erase your full name at "From name" and enter a nickname or just your Initials. (Something must be there);


7) Click "Save" at the End / Top of the page;


8) Go back to the Mail page.





All the best. Have a Nice Day.
Reply:1 - Go To Your Yahoo Mail


[ Then Click ]


2 - Options





3 - General Preferences





4 - Name and Email [ From name ] Change It !


No comments:

Post a Comment