Saturday, October 24, 2009

On IMVU my friend signed up and had her first chat(she told me) then I verified my email to get 500c.?

I didn't get the credits, I used the Power earners program too, it said I got 500c for verifying my email but I didn't get it, can someone tell me what's happening?


P.S.


I didn't get a email saying I didn't earn anything.

On IMVU my friend signed up and had her first chat(she told me) then I verified my email to get 500c.?
I can confirm that users who successfuly verify an email address with IMVU are rewarded with 500 free credits in a recent promotion.





I suggest you ensure you typed in the email address correctly , or that you are using the correct email address. Staff members of IMVU are also very helpful in the matter and can be contacted at





http://www.imvu.com/catalog/liveperson_i...


Customer service live chat ( please choice General questions )





All the best


Cheers
Reply:make sure u typed in your real email address and spell it correctly to earn ur credits Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment