Saturday, October 24, 2009

If a man wants to meet a woman, should he have to tell her about himself first? Especially in email?

A man wants to message me and get to know me but he wants quid pro quo and thinks I should tell him each fact he tells me about himself. I say He should tell me about Himself before I even answer. What do you think? Honestly? All he gave me was the state and his name. And I won't give him mine until I know more.

If a man wants to meet a woman, should he have to tell her about himself first? Especially in email?
He could be lying. My uncle meet a woman online, she was married said she was being abused. She sent a picture of her daughter for her own pic. My uncle flew her out to live with him to escape her hubby. He was in shock when she walked off the plane she was as big around as she was tall. She was dirty and old. He about died. He tried to send her back and she said her hubby would kill her. So he ended up with this nasty pig living with him til he died 2 years after meeting her. he was only 50.

date

No comments:

Post a Comment