Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When i send an email my name comes up first then my email addresss how do i take my name off?

Click on "Options" in the upper right of your yahoo mailbox. Then click on "General Preferences" At the top of the page, you can enter only what you want across from the "From" line.


Delete what you don't want and add just the one you do. Whatever you enter there will appear in the "From" line of your outgoing email.





You can go to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button or check this form over in case there are any other changes you'd like to make first.

When i send an email my name comes up first then my email addresss how do i take my name off?
Go to mail -%26gt; options -%26gt; general preferences and change your from name.
Reply:If it is Yahoo mail, or basically any mail service, go to options and look to see where your name is and change it, or delete it. It isn't hard to find. Just open the mail page and its up in the right hand corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment