Saturday, October 24, 2009

When sendind emails how do I have just my email adress to show up instead of my first and last name?

Go to your mail page and click "options" in the upper right corner----then scroll to and click on "general preferences".


At the top of that page---you can change the way your name appears on the from line of you mail. Just erase what's currently showing and then type in a nickname--or initials--or whatever you would like it to say-----then click "save" at bottom of page.





In case you're using Beta mail---go to mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;accounts (side menu)%26gt;%26gt;add/edit an account%26gt;%26gt;select Yahoo mail (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;edit%26gt;%26gt;scroll to general preference and change it and save it.

When sendind emails how do I have just my email adress to show up instead of my first and last name?
go to yahoo mail, and click on options, then click on account info. after you enter your password (for security purposes), there will be a page with your info where you can click edit to remove things, then make sure you click finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment