Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I set it so only first name shows on my ID to receivers of email

when sending email, I would prefer only my first name show to receiver not my whole name. How do I fix this so only first name shows?

How do I set it so only first name shows on my ID to receivers of email
Editing your profile will Not effect your out going email name!





You need to go to your email Page and on the upper right side click on Options then mail Options.





On the next page click on General Preferences and you will see this %26gt;





Name and Email


From name:--------------- This name will appear on the From line of outgoing mail.





Just fill in the name you want to show on all out going emails. Be sure and hit the save button to save your changes,





hope this helps
Reply:Edit your profile and delete your surname..


No comments:

Post a Comment