Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do i get my email page to be the first page and NOT THE HOME PAGE NEWS?Can i get the old yahoomail back?

I do not want to get any news page when i open to check my emails.If i want to see the news i will browse a page with the news!!I want to see my emails only....can i get the old style of checking yahoo mails back?????? or is there a way of changing this in the beta version?Thank u in advance

How do i get my email page to be the first page and NOT THE HOME PAGE NEWS?Can i get the old yahoomail back?
When you are already logged in to the new Yahoo Mail Beta, and are on the mail page (let's say Inbox, for example), up near the top you will see your username and then below it


"Sign Out, My Account, Switch Back" Click the Switch back link and then press OK to switch back and you will now be using the regular Yahoo! instead of Yahoo! Mail Beta


No comments:

Post a Comment