Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I get my email to just say From: (my first name) only?

Instead of my email from: displaying my first and Last name? Please help thanx Much appreciated

How do I get my email to just say From: (my first name) only?
You just need to change the "from line" setting.





Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;scroll to and click on "general preferences". At the top of that page----erase your last name that shows on the "From" line ---OR--- type in something else---a nickname or an alias or whatever suits you-----then click "save" at bottom of page.





Just in case you're using the "New Mail".


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;accounts (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;add/edit an account%26gt;%26gt;Yahoo mail (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;edit%26gt;%26gt;general preferences----and change it and save it.


No comments:

Post a Comment