Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I make my avatar appear when I first check my email?

Before, when i check my email, my avatar is always there in a little box. but now, when i check my email, i cant see my avatar, and when i answer questions or comment, my avatar face doesn't show up. only the gray box u get when u dont have an avatar. i can only change what i want on my avatar by going to www.yahoo.com/avatars, but it gets annoying cause i cant just double click on my avatar face like i used to..... :(

How do I make my avatar appear when I first check my email?
It hasn't affected everyone ---yet---but, Yahoo is in the process of removing all avatars from the mail page. (wish they'd leave well enough alone)


It will remain on the Answer pages.





You can make your avatar show up on the Answer pages-----if you want.





**AFTER** you've made and saved your avatar%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;


%26gt;%26gt;you have to go to your profile page (click on your nickname to get there).


%26gt;%26gt;click "edit my info"(to the right of your gray face)


%26gt;%26gt;under 3rd frame---which should show your already made avatar----click "use Yahoo avatar".


%26gt;%26gt;then scroll to and click on "preview and OK".


No comments:

Post a Comment