Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there any way that I can get a list of email adressess from when I first opened my account?

No...sort of. If you still have every email address that you ever sent or received you can. Otherwise there is a way to retrieve the addresses from existing email and download them into your address book.





Click the ADDRESSES tab. Then click the QUICKBUILDER button located below the tab. This brings up a screen where you can choose where you want to retrieve addresses from. Check which ones you want then click CONTINUE. This will bring up a screen where you check which ones you want to keep. Click continue again and they will now be in your address book.

Is there any way that I can get a list of email adressess from when I first opened my account?
check the history or in the temporary internet files.in temporary internet files pages are stored which we visit on net.in cookies also we can find the email addresses.they are listed there.u can check them in ur yahoo address book.


No comments:

Post a Comment