Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My first & last name & email is included sent to me?

hi i have a friend who likes sending me chain letters with my first and last name along with my email i dont mind the displaying of my email but i dont feel comfortable with my first and last name being displayed along with a chain of other names that recieves and see who has gotten the same email

My first %26amp; last name %26amp; email is included sent to me?
Click on the "Options" link in the upper-right of your Yahoo! Mail page.


Click on "General Preferences" under 'Management' heading


In the text box "From Name:" here you delete your real name and write your nickname or anything you like or keep it blank. This name will appear on the "From" line of outgoing mail.


Go to the bottom-left of that page and click the "Save" button.


No comments:

Post a Comment