Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do i change my name when i first open my email account?? You know, how it says Hi Shante?

Yahoo? Hotmail? Gmail?...

How do i change my name when i first open my email account?? You know, how it says Hi Shante?
Hi Shante, I know of a girl with that name. It's pretty. Anyway, to change your "Welcome" name...


1. Click on My Yahoo, then when the page opens, click on "My Account."


2. Enter your password again and click "Continue."


3. Scroll down to the Address/Contact Information section and click "Edit."


4. The name you entered in the "First name" field is the name displayed on the Yahoo! Mail Welcome page.


5. To change it, double-click to highlight the current name and then type a new name.


6. Click "Finished" in either the upper or lower right corner of the page, then again on the Account Information page. All done!





Your new "Welcome" name now appears when you login to Yahoo! mail. If you don't see the new name, click the "Refresh" or Reload button on your browser's toolbar.


Good luck with your new yahoo account.
Reply:go to the yahoo! mail homepage, and click OPTIONS on the top right hand corner. After that go to account options. Then edit your member information and address/contact information.





You should also change your outgoing name --OPTIONS ---General preferences :]


No comments:

Post a Comment