Saturday, October 24, 2009

Often the email count on my My Yahoo page is wrong. Even after I log in for the first time. Anyone know why?

The count at the top right of my My Yahoo page under the mail account is often wrong. Even after I've refreshed the page, just read emails or even just logged in for the first time that day. Anyone know why the count is wrong so often? I would guess it refreshes so often which would explain some of the problem but not when I log in first thing in the morning and it's wrong. Just a small annoyance.

Often the email count on my My Yahoo page is wrong. Even after I log in for the first time. Anyone know why?
Doesn't that number state that it is for messages that are unread? If the messages are never opened and never erased, then they still count.
Reply:hmmm! not that i've ever noticed. the only time that my new message count is not the same as what's in my inbox is because i still had a few unopened ones from my first log in.





does anyone know your password? somebody could be screening your emails w/out you knowing it. if your not sure. just change your password and see what happens. usually the count on your new messages don't change until you actually go into the inbox screen or it might just have something to do with the new version of yahoo homepage.





but that's odd! it shouldn't do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment