Monday, May 24, 2010

Why does my 2nd page of email addresses not open? First page has 25, the next has 26 to 44 and won't open?

When I send email I go through my first page [clicking on To] and then I try to go to the next page [clicking on the alphabetical letters to the next page] of email addresses and it won't open. My first page is OK First page has 25 email addresses, the next page has 26 through 44 which I can't use. I click on it but doesn't open for the 26 through 44. It was ok before. When I open my address book they are all there.

Why does my 2nd page of email addresses not open? First page has 25, the next has 26 to 44 and won't open?
Change your options to show 100 per page, so you can have access to all of them when you click on "TO."


Click on the "Addresses" tab at the top of your yahoo mail page.


Click on "General Preferences."


Under number of Contacts, select 100 (maximum) to display per page. Click "Save."


No comments:

Post a Comment