Monday, May 24, 2010

First of all what exactly does default mean?I have SBC as to where my email goes,but now say if I try to send?

Pics. or documents they go thru outlook,and it says I have 31 messages and when I try to send them it starts but then it sends a message that some can't be sent and prog. shuts down.I think maybe I tried to send too many pics. at once but now I can't clearr this up so I can send other things.I can't find where I can clear this out,any help?

First of all what exactly does default mean?I have SBC as to where my email goes,but now say if I try to send?
Default means when there are more than one choice, the computer will automatically guess that you want to do one of the choices. That choice, is called the default value.


An example might be your email settings. It probably defaults to Outlook, so if you want to use Yahoo, you are advised to change the default setting to Yahoo, or it will try to go to Outlook every time you click an email link.
Reply:Outlook is your mail "client" or program - SBC is your mail "provider". Many providers put limits on how big of a file (pic or document) that can be sent through their service. You'll need to delete your outbox on Outlook and then send only 1 or 2 pics at a time. Also, if you're sending the same thing to several people considered sending it to only a few at a time.





Try looking in your "HELP" file on Outlook also.

online

No comments:

Post a Comment