Monday, May 24, 2010

How do i e mail someone .iam not able to email my kids ,and this is my first time with yahoo i was on aol seem?

please help me to enable me to email my kids i"am so use to aol that iam not sure how to use yahoo

How do i e mail someone .iam not able to email my kids ,and this is my first time with yahoo i was on aol seem?
Go to your mail page then click Contacts at the top. That is your address book. Fill in the info, email addresses, one at a time, then click Add Contact. Return to your mail screen and click Compose in the classic mail, New in the New mail. When the new screen opens, in the " TO" field type the first letter of the email address and a list should pop up, click the one you want to send to and it should populate. If not then type the email address in very carefully. Then go to the " Subject" field and put in a preview of the message, or just say Hi. Go down and type in your message, It has a toolbar for you to look at to change your fonts, color,etc. Also a spell checker, abc with a check mark. When you finish your message, click spell check, then click Send. Go to your Sent bin and you should see it there. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment