Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I forward multiple emails frm the first page of my inbox to another email id in one instance?

Hi ,











Good morning to all Yahoo staff !!!!











I have a concern , request you people to address it











Can I forward multiple mails to another email ID at a time ?











Let me brief you...I have some 40 mails in my inbox first page. I want to forward all the different mails in the first page (using check all option) to another email id xyz@yahoo.com, in one instance.Please let me knw how can I do it.











Eagerly awaiting your response











Thanks in advance to the Yahoo team!!!











Wish u best of Luck











Bye

How can I forward multiple emails frm the first page of my inbox to another email id in one instance?
try again
Reply:no you cannot. sorry, but thats the reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment