Monday, May 24, 2010

How would my friend know my email address when he switched email providers? he never emails unless i do first?

Your friend changing email providers doesn't affect your address. He would send the emails to the same address regardless of the email address he is using.





For example: Think of it like a real address. If you live at 1313 Mockingbird Lane and you lives at 742 Evergreen Terrace. He would send a letter to 742 Evergreen Terrace. Then lets say he moves to 31 Spooner Street. He would still send a letter to you at 742 Evergreen Terrace.





Edit: If I misunderstood your question and you meant how will he get your email address, just listen to the guy above me or ask your friend what his new email is.

How would my friend know my email address when he switched email providers? he never emails unless i do first?
He will have to transfer contact details to his new email provider. for example most email providers would provide an option to download contacts in csv format which could be uploaded and updated directly into the new email address. read the option of your email provider for more details


No comments:

Post a Comment