Monday, May 24, 2010

I want to forward an email I received but I want to edit it first. How do I do this?

Yup, just hit "forward", then a blank e-mail will open ready for you to insert the "to" info. Do that, then click on the text and edit, erase, or add new text to the body of the new e-mail which will have the forward e-mail info in it. Try it, its easy!

I want to forward an email I received but I want to edit it first. How do I do this?
When you forward the e-mail it eill open into a new e-mail, just edit before you send.
Reply:View the message you are trying to send, copy all of it, Control+C,


open up whatever you use to send e-mails with. Paste, Control+V, it to in the message area then edit whatever you want edited. Now insert all your addresses of the people you want to send it to and you got it !! Good luck hope it helps.

tv

No comments:

Post a Comment