Saturday, November 7, 2009

Do you want to date me? Please leave your state, your first name, and comments to all my likings, and email to?

Can you be my true love please comment!!


Fav color: Hot pink Lime Green


Down to earth


I love Lmt. Too


Role Model: Ddemi Lovato and Selena Gomez


and lets see if you can fuguire out more about me


Please leave your state, name, comments,and don't forget your email!


Can't wait to hear from you!

Do you want to date me? Please leave your state, your first name, and comments to all my likings, and email to?
internet dating?


lameeeee


u sound 11.
Reply:If you want to date or find your true love then get out and meet people. Your true love can come at anytime...any age. Why would you risk hooking up with some old pervert, rapist, or murderer from the internet?





It's a bad idea. Don't date people from the net.


No comments:

Post a Comment